Langsung ke konten utama

[ENG] Rain and Grey.





It was raining. I am drowning in the time past, happening, looking, and searching for something that I didn't even know about anything. Spread into the darkness, growing like happiness, end it with sadness. I don't know. It's just so many things I had to tell about her, but I can't. Can't even look into her eyes, cause I'm too nervous. But also curious, who is she? And why does she follow me like a ghost, she appears around me. Anywhere, everywhere. Or, does it just memories that I can't tell?

"Hey, can I have some Americano, please,"
Damn. She's here.

"Oh, sure."
My hands were shaking, my heart was beating, I cannot even stop that beat. What is wrong with me? We're not Rangga and Cinta who are trapped in complicated love. We're just strangers, which we didn't know each other.

"One Americano, anything else to order miss?"

"Just call me N,"

"Can I?"

"You should."

"Why?"

"Because you should stop staring at me, you should start a conversation with me. Not just being nervous around me, or shaking your hands while you're close to me."

Okay, I died.

"Are you okay?"

No, I am not. 

"I don't even know you, how could I start a conversation while other people are staring at you too?"

"That's it, you are the only person who has a chance to talk with me. Then, why you didn't do that?"

I muted myself. She is right, and now she smiled. Oh my god, that smile is killing me slowly. I've got to get out of this situation.

"Well, seems like I should give my card so your face would stop changing to red."

She wears grey, sounds of the rain. She gives her card to me, I see her hand full of rings. A lot of bohemian rings I guess. Her hands look cold, I really want to hold them. 

"I am older than you by the way if you can't ask. I just wanna say that,"

"I know, that's why I can't even talk to you."

"You should try anything, not just staring at something. But you have to try even though you know you might fail. But, at least you've tried."

Her words stopped my breath, her smile from her mouth counting me to death. God, I love her. Even though she wears black every day, or grey while in the rain. Her hands, holding Norwegian Wood by Murakami. But, does love always felt the same way as I felt today? 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Hi,

  “Fi! Cepetan dong gue udah telat nih!” Rafi sibuk mengikat tali sepatunya, langkahnya terhenti di basement dekat parkiran motor. “Makanya kan gue udah bilang, lo tuh gausah banyak gaya, sepatu sekolah aja dipakein tali segala!” “Kan emang peraturannya gitu da,” Hilda merengut, menghentak-hentakkan kakinya pertanda kesal terhadap Rafi. “Udah deh cepetan Fi! Lo tuh lemot banget sih jadi cowok!” Hilda berjalan mendahului Rafi yang masih sibuk mengikat tali sepatunya. Mengejar Hilda kemudian setelah sepatunya terikat dengan aman. Rafi merampas helm dari tangan Hilda, memakaikan helm itu ke kepala perempuan yang tingginya tak begitu jauh darinya. “Fi! Gue bukan anak kecil, udah cepetan!” Rafi hanya menggeleng-gelengkan kepalanya pertanda kesal. Seorang introvert yang tidak pernah marah sekalipun pada Hilda. Yang ia lakukan hanya menuruti apapun yang Hilda katakan dan inginkan. Rafi bisa berjalan sejauh apapun demi menghampiri Hilda yang tersesat di jalanan. “Udah? Ayo,

Selamat Ulang Tahun, Mantan.

  Selamat ulang tahun untukmu mantan Sepotong masa lalu yang enggan dijadikan kenangan Secercah harapan yang lupus karena hati yang tulus Sebuah kotak berisi tawa dan tangisan Beserta dengan memori akan kepedihan Dilengkapi dengan ingatan yang pupus Tahun lalu masih dapat terucapkan Tahun lalunya lagi juga masih dapat kuungkapkan Namun sekarang, setelah ingatan itu hangus Setelah kamu pergi, terlupakan semua ucapan Beserta kenangan tawa, canda hingga kepedihan Tiada lagi harapan dan kenangan  Mereka telah pupus akibat hati nan tulus Selamat ulang tahun mantan Semoga hidupmu terisi dengan manisnya kenangan Tidak lagi penuh dengan harapan yang pupus.